Select Page

If you have a good defense on your side, a nurse attorney can provide excellent assistance. There are cases where some nurses might commit unauthorized use of expired license.

One such incident happened to an RN on or about December 17, 2016, through March 25, 2018. During the time of the in incident she was currently employed as a staff nurse in a nursing care facility in Midland, Texas without a valid license.

Because of this, the RN was summoned by the Texas Board of Nursing to defend her side. She stated that her mother became ill with cancer and was her care giver until she passed away in 2017. She further stated she has no excuse to why she let her nursing license expire; she thought her license was good until July 2018.

Her conduct deceived residents, their families, fellow care givers, and the public in that they believed the RN’s nursing practice was in compliance with all Board Rules and Regulations.

A RN or LVN who violates the state laws and issuances from the Texas Board of Nursing (BON) should seek proper help from a nurse attorney.  Doing so could make or break their cases. As a matter of fact, the license can even be suspended or revoked if not defended properly.

The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) is the government agency that has jurisdiction to hear and decide administrative cases involving RN and LVN license. The Board has the power to suspend and/or revoke the nurse license.  It is also the agency that is responsible for overseeing the practice of professional nursing all over the State of Texas.

The Texas Board of Nursing decided to revoke her license as a result of her actions. It’s because she failed to hire a good nurse attorney for the case, which is why her defense was not matched with the evidence that the Board possesses. A good nurse attorney is always the best line of defense for these cases. This is the reason why Nurse Attorney Yong J. An is dedicated to helping those nurses in need to settle their cases. For a private consultation and other inquiries, it’s best to contact him for assistance by dialing (832)-428-5679.