Select Page

Losing your license may greatly affect your future career, but only if you failed to hire a nurse attorney for the case. There are some RNs and LVNs who missed their chances to get their license saved from revocation just because they weren’t able to hire any nurse attorney to defend them. Unfortunately, a RN from Chamber County, Texas happens to be one of them.

The Board of Texas has full jurisdiction over all cases regarding RNs and LVNs who committed any forms of offenses. They are also the ones holding decisions whether the RN or LVN’s license has to be suspended, revoked, or disciplined. Therefore, the Board decided to summon the RN for a hearing to defend against the complaint filed to her – this is the part where a nurse attorney should be hired.

On or about January 5, 2009, a woman filed a complaint against the RN after she claims nursing negligence led to the death of her mother.

According to the complaint, her mother was a patient at a nursing facility suffered injuries due to and fall while under the care of the RN. The woman also claims her mother suffered multiple fractures, physical pain and suffering, as well as mental anguish as a result of the fall. Allegedly, injuries from the fall led to the patient’s death.

The complaint accuses the RN of failing to provide adequate care and support for her patient. The woman accuses the RN did not provide her mother with adequate care and treatment, and also failed to provide information to family members about the patient’s health.

The Texas Board of Nursing was not able to reach out to the RN due to the actions that she did. However, there was enough evidence which proved the errors of her actions. Additionally, she failed to hire a nurse attorney for assistance, causing her to lose her RN license.

Losing your LVN or RN license can compromise your career. However, a skilled nurse attorney can greatly help you in major cases such as this. For assistance regarding your nurse license case, it’s best to contact Nurse Attorney Yong J. An by contacting him at (832) 428-5679.